A non-refundable application fee of $25 must accompany this form.
In order to complete the enrollment process, the following must be submitted prior to the start of school:
- Florida School Entry Medical Exam Form – Only for students entering a Florida school for the first time
- Immunization Record
- Health Information and Contact Authorization Form
- Esther’s School Release Form
- Copy of parent ID
- Copy of student Birth Certificate and SS Card
- Scholarship Documentation
- McKay – Parent Affidavit (MUST be completed by the parent listed on the McKay scholarship application)
- Gardiner Scholarship (Step Up or AAA) – Award Letter and ID Card
- FTC/Income Based Scholarship (Step Up or AAA) – Award Letter
- I understand that any and all information that I have provided is strictly confidential and is to be used only by the school to serve the best interests of my child.
- I agree to pay my financial obligations in accordance with the financial agreement policy set forth by the school. I understand that if I do not meet my financial obligations, my student will be withdrawn from Esther’s School. This includes failure to be awarded an expected scholarship or loss of the student’s scholarship.
- I agree to complete all steps required to ensure proper distribution of my student’s scholarship award (if applicable) in a timely manner.
- I give permission for my child to take part in all school activities, including outdoor activities and school-sponsored trips away from the school premises. I absolve Esther’s School and its staff from any liability that may result from my child participating in or attending these activities that is not the result of gross negligence.
- I agree to work cooperatively with school staff and adhere to all the policies outlined in the Esther’s School student handbook.
- To the best of my knowledge, all statements and information that I made on this application are complete and true.